What is Superstylin'?
Superstylin' is a Gatsby starter that uses styled-components as the main way to style your Gatsby site, it provides an easy to start structure to get you up and running with your first Gatsby-powered site.
Simply put, styled-components is a way to add your css in your js, it works by creating a component and style it, then you'll get a styled-component, it's really simple and very powerful.
Benefits of using styled-components
Below are some interesting readings to further discover the benefits of styled-components.
- Styled-Components: Enforcing Best Practices In Component-Based Systems
- The magic behind
Inline-styles vs CSS in JS
Features of Superstylin' v2
- Use css-in-js with the magic of styled-components
- Uses Gatsby built-in GraphQL to fetch and sort blog posts
- Easy to customize and to get started with your own Gatsby site
- Perfect for sites, blogs or both
- Super simple project structure to get you up and running fast
$ gatsby new my-awesome-site https://github.com/bntzio/gatsby-starter-superstylin $ cd my-awesome-site $ gatsby develop
Licensed under the MIT License, Copyright © 2018 Enrique Benitez
See license for more information.