React-native-largelist is a high performance large list component for React-Native. (iOS & Android) Now V2 is available. V1 is here
- Large data source list component, items reused by group, Less CPU/Memory usage.
- Fully Cross-platform bounces (iOS & Android).
- Customize Refreshing and Loading.
- Header and Footer support.
- ScrollToIndex support.
- Sticky Section support.
- Less blanks.
Here is the Documentation
- Git clone from github
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:bolan9999/react-native-largelist.git
- Install dependence and start.
yarn install yarn start
Modify iOS bundle source location in
Change Android bundle source location in "Dev Setting"
react-native-largelist is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.