Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed multiple bugs that crashed full wallets
- Added handling of protocol (byteball:) links to pay to Steem username, such as byteball:steem/username
- Added push notifications in iOS. Hub operators need to follow instructions at https://github.com/byteball/byteball-hub#ios to set them up
- Added full backup and restore for iOS. Restore requires iOS 11+.
This is a bugfix release that fixes crashes in full wallets, the update is mandatory for full wallets.
- Sending money to Steem username instead of a less user-friendly crypto address
- Spending unconfirmed funds
- Receiving textcoins before confirmation
- Restored the ability to send private assets between own wallets without going through textcoin files
- Fixed several bugs that could crash full wallets
- Fixed a bug in full wallets that could lead to loss of funds when trying to send a private textcoin and declining the save dialog
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented password-locked light wallets from starting
- Fixed weird display of one of initial screens in iPhone X
- Estonian translation, other translations improved
- Blackbytes and other private assets can now be sent as textcoins. Private textcoins are files with .coin suffix, they can be sent over email, chat apps, or using a USB stick. The file contains the mnemonic, which allows to derive the private key, and private payloads together with their entire history, this is exactly the history which is not posted to the public DAG. Double-clicking the .coin file opens the app and starts claiming the textcoin (it can take a while as a long history needs to be validated), the file can be also drag-n-dropped to the app.
- Ability to sign arbitrary message to prove one's address. The signer doesn't need to have any bytes. The text to be signed is offered in chat, the signer clicks it and signs.
- Ability to spend unconfirmed funds. It will be enabled in the validating code at MCI 2909000 but standard wallets will not be able to select unconfirmed coins as inputs until the next update. Developer projects such as BIoT (which uses payment channels for streaming payments between IoT devices) can immediately take advantage of this update. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Extensions of smart contract language. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Fixes in determining finality of transactions. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Fixes in multi-send feature on non-US locale.
- Fixed the display of confirmation message when posting data (data feeds, attestations, etc) from a multi-sig wallet. Now the message includes the data being posted.
- Multiple small bugfixes
This is a mandatory update for all full nodes (both GUI and headless).
- Now you can send money directly to email address if the email is attested. The email is just replaced with the attested BB address https://medium.com/byteball/distribution-to-verified-emails-and-sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-episode-ii-cb955fe19d7e
- Added ability to send money to multiple recipients in a single transaction
- Added ability to prevent payment to a payment request which must be paid from a specific address only. This helps to avoid mistakes when users paid for attestation from a multi-address wallet
- Fixed display of long asset names, now they are in smaller font to avoid overflowing wrapped text
- Fixed crashes when an asset name was received in an unsynced wallet
- Added new languages and significantly improved quality of translations, thanks to Punqtured and his team of translators. Languages with almost full translation: Danish, Bosnian, Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Dutch, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Nigerian (Pidgin), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish
- Added ability to send all public assets as textcoins (via email, chat)
- Added ability to remove the sent textcoins from the wallet, which allows to create paper wallets for cold storage
- Added dollar amounts in the texts that come with textcoins
- Added dollar amounts in the display of wallet balances, transaction history, and fees
- Fixed the remaining crashes in full wallets
- Sending Bytes to email, just type the recipient's email address where you would normally type his Byteball address. If the recipient doesn't have a Byteball wallet yet, he will be prompted to install in order to receive funds. More details at https://medium.com/byteball/sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-5c9bce22b8a9
- Sending Bytes via chat apps (WhatsApp, Telegram, SMS, etc)
- Fixed the remaining crashes in full wallets
- Light wallets are now able to remove doublespends (previously they stayed stuck as unconfirmed)
This is a bugfix release that fixes the remaining "removing stable units" errors.
This is a bugfix release, it fixes payment requests that were broken in 1.11.3.