Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Ability to hide unused and junk assets
- Creating polls from Send tab
- Changing display unit (GB, MB, etc) from Send tab
- Suggested commands in chat: they are inserted but not sent automatically, user can edit before sending
- Ability to scan QR codes that encode textcoin based paper wallets
- Fixed a bug which caused restore from seed to create a multi-address wallet while the original one was single-address
- Multiple minor improvements and bugfixes
- Sending money to @username instead of less user-friendly cryptocurrency addresses
- Fixed a bug in handling transfer/issue conditions in assets, those conditions would crash full clients in earlier versions
- Fixed a bug in iOS which prevented it from handling private textcoin files on cold start
- Fixed multiple bugs that crashed full wallets
- Added handling of protocol (byteball:) links to pay to Steem username, such as byteball:steem/username
- Added push notifications in iOS. Hub operators need to follow instructions at https://github.com/byteball/byteball-hub#ios to set them up
- Added full backup and restore for iOS. Restore requires iOS 11+.
This is a bugfix release that fixes crashes in full wallets, the update is mandatory for full wallets.
- Sending money to Steem username instead of a less user-friendly crypto address
- Spending unconfirmed funds
- Receiving textcoins before confirmation
- Restored the ability to send private assets between own wallets without going through textcoin files
- Fixed several bugs that could crash full wallets
- Fixed a bug in full wallets that could lead to loss of funds when trying to send a private textcoin and declining the save dialog
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented password-locked light wallets from starting
- Fixed weird display of one of initial screens in iPhone X
- Estonian translation, other translations improved
- Blackbytes and other private assets can now be sent as textcoins. Private textcoins are files with .coin suffix, they can be sent over email, chat apps, or using a USB stick. The file contains the mnemonic, which allows to derive the private key, and private payloads together with their entire history, this is exactly the history which is not posted to the public DAG. Double-clicking the .coin file opens the app and starts claiming the textcoin (it can take a while as a long history needs to be validated), the file can be also drag-n-dropped to the app.
- Ability to sign arbitrary message to prove one's address. The signer doesn't need to have any bytes. The text to be signed is offered in chat, the signer clicks it and signs.
- Ability to spend unconfirmed funds. It will be enabled in the validating code at MCI 2909000 but standard wallets will not be able to select unconfirmed coins as inputs until the next update. Developer projects such as BIoT (which uses payment channels for streaming payments between IoT devices) can immediately take advantage of this update. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Extensions of smart contract language. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Fixes in determining finality of transactions. It is a breaking change, all full nodes will have to upgrade.
- Fixes in multi-send feature on non-US locale.
- Fixed the display of confirmation message when posting data (data feeds, attestations, etc) from a multi-sig wallet. Now the message includes the data being posted.
- Multiple small bugfixes
This is a mandatory update for all full nodes (both GUI and headless).