This Camunda BPM community extension visualises test process pathes and checks your process model coverage ratio. Running typical JUnit tests now leaves html files in your build output. Just open one and check yourself what your test did:
- Visually verify the pathes covered by individual tests methods and whole test classes
- Visually check gateway expressions and transaction borders (savepoints) used by your process
- Calculate and verify the nodes (and sequence flow) coverage ratio reached by tests methods and classes
- Integrates with all versions of Camunda BPM starting with 7.3.0 and upwards
- Works with all relevant Java versions: 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8 - using JUnit 4.12 (4.11 does not work)
- Is continuously checked against latest Camunda BPM releases - see the full travis-ci matrix for details
Get started with 3 simple steps
<dependency> <groupId>org.camunda.bpm.extension</groupId> <artifactId>camunda-bpm-process-test-coverage</artifactId> <version>0.3.2</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency>
2. Use the ProcessCoverageInMemProcessEngineConfiguration, e.g. in your
<bean id="processEngineConfiguration" class="org.camunda.bpm.extension.process_test_coverage.junit.rules.ProcessCoverageInMemProcessEngineConfiguration"> ... </bean>
3. Use the TestCoverageProcessEngineRule as your process engine JUnit rule
@Rule @ClassRule public static ProcessEngineRule rule = TestCoverageProcessEngineRuleBuilder.create().build();
Running your JUnit tests now leaves html files for inidividual test methods as well as whole test classes in your project's
target/process-test-coverage folder. Just open one, check yourself - and have fun with your process tests!
New! Get Started with Spring Testing
See a unit test example wired for Spring Testing here.
The software development team of WDW eLab GmbH is responsible for the design and implementation of this project.
WDW eLab GmbH is an innovative IT company and has great experience with complex business support processes in complex IT environments. One of our specialties are customer support processes in telecommunications. We are proud to be an official Camunda BPM partner! Feel free to contact us via Email!