To launch the presentation:
- Open the .html file in Chrome.
- If necessary, unblock pop-ups from the .html file.
- Refresh Chrome to get it to open the presenters window.
- Move the presenters window to a second screen.
- Ensure that focus is on the presenters window.
pto enter presenter mode.
You are ready to present.
Advance the slides using arrow keys or PgUp/PgDn.
Clicking on slides in the presenters window will not advance the slides in the main window.
More information on managing the presentation at the following URLs:
Here is the post that describes the issue with state not being saved between Python chunks.
And this post on Stack Overflow:
Using python together with knitr http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40171949/using-python-together-with-knitr
which links to the following
knitr - Python engine cache option not working http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30175948/knitr-python-engine-cache-option-not-working
--- END ---