Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Bug fixes and Spring version upgrade.
- Fix standalone Cereebro Server (since 1.2.1)
cereebro-snitch-spring-boot-starterno longer pulls Tomcat (Remove
spring-boot-starter-weband actuator dependencies)
- Upgrade to Spring Boot 1.5.6 / Spring Cloud Dalston SR.2
New detectors, improvements and allow customizations on the server side.
- OAuth 2.0 authorization server detector
- Detect Eureka apps without Cereebro metadata
- Zuul gateway downstream services detector
- Cache resolved system
- Make default component names configurable
See Milestone 1.1.0
Cereebro is now even simpler to use, stable and battle tested.
Simplify greatly the use of Cereebro by providing one starter for the Cereebro Server, and another one for the Cereebro Snitch.
Reduce drastically the number of modules and refactor packages.
Add the ability to log the System Fragment on startup, or to write it to file for command line applications.
Add a Dependency Wheel chart to visualize the system on the Cereebro Server.
Add a logo and favicon for the Cereebro Server.
This releases closes milestone 1.0.0.
Add a bunch of new detectors :
- Eureka Server
SQL database detection has been fine tuned also, giving details on the SQL database type (MySQL, Oracle, etc).
Add some features :
- Log SystemFragment on app startup, activated by config prop
- Write SystemFragment to the file system for command line apps, activated by config prop
- Improve UI with a header and footer, keep the graph simple
See issues in milestone 0.1.0 for more details.
Artifacts can be found on maven central.