Google Keep - Full Screen - Chrome Extension
- Allows Google Keep editing to use the full browser window.
- Allows toggling full screen on and off.
Use this extension at your own risk. It shouldn't cause problems, but I can't make any guarantees, so back up critical notes.
This extension only works with the web version of Google Keep (eg. https://keep.google.com/keep/) - it won't work with the "app" version (the one you might install and launch from your app menu in Chrome, especially for offline use).
Fullscreen is enabled by default when you install the extension. As of 1.1.1, fullscreen is supported for creating new notes in addition to editing notes. Use the icon to toggle fullscreen on and off as needed.
The simplest method is to install from the Chrome Web Store.
This is useful if you want to change the extension or use it as an example to create your own.
- Go to chrome://extensions
- Check the box for Developer Mode
- Click Load unpacked extension...
- Browse and select the folder (eg. local copy of this repository)
- The extension should now be installed.
- You can modify the extension, save changes, then refresh chrome://extensions page to have them take effect.
Found a bug? Have a suggestion?