pelican-fh5co-marble is a layout from https://freehtml5.co/ ported to pelican.
- Fully responsive
- Translation support
- Working contact form (sending is done in php)
- Integrated tipue_search Plugin
- Google Maps integration
- Disqus integration
Todo's for later version
- Facebook/Twitter share
You can find a fully working example under https://github.com/claudio-walser/pelican-fh5co-marble-example
git clone https://github.com/claudio-walser/pelican-fh5co-marble.git git clone https://github.com/claudio-walser/pelican-fh5co-marble-example.git cd pelican-fh5co-marble-example pelican ./develop_server.sh start 8081
Then visit http://localhost:8081 with your browser.
To get the contact form working, you need to change SMTP Login values in output/theme/mail-config.php For security reasons, NEVER check in this file anywhere but replace values in the output folder of your Pelican Blog manually or by script. Personally I build my pelican sites using jenkins and there i have a build step which is replacing SMTP Login values after the pelican build.
<?php define('SMTP_SERVER', 'mail.your-domain.com'); define('SMTP_PORT', 587); # usually, only smtp over tls is supported define('SMTP_REALNAME', 'John Doe'); define('SMTP_USER', 'firstname.lastname@example.org'); define('SMTP_PASS', 'secret'); define('RECIPIENT', 'email@example.com'); define('RECIPIENT_REALNAME', 'John Doe'); ?>
- Layout by https://freehtml5.co/
- Example Images by David Kaplan http://www.kplan.ch/
- And thanks to Alexandre Vicenzi, creator of the great Flex theme for many impressions and how to's https://github.com/alexandrevicenzi/Flex
Pull Request with more translations are very welcome. Languages in the theme right now
- French (credits go to https://github.com/MaevaBrunelles)
- Spanish (done with google translate)
- Polish (credits go to https://github.com/przymusp)
- Italian (credits go to https://github.com/aleppax)
To create a new language, execute translations.sh
./translations.sh new ru_RU
Then translate the strings in ./locale/ru_RU/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po Afterwards call translations.sh with compile
Again, thanks to Alexandre Vicenzi because I copied his script.
Issues or feature-requests
If you discover any bugs, feel free to create an issue on GitHub or fork and send me a pull request.
- Claudio Walser (https://github.com/claudio-walser)