it records my leetcode learning process, continue to update.
This form includes:
- 1.the question's numbers marking by "#".
- 2.the question's title with its address in LeetCode marking by "Title".
- 3.the question's Java algorithm solutions with its address in my github marking by "Solution".
- 4.the difficulty about this question.
And in my solutions code , it includes:
- 1.the title about this question with English and Chinese version.
- 2.the right questions more than one.
- 3.the wrong question that I did the first time.
- 4.why I did the wrong answer,how I think in that time.
others:"＊" represents something I didn't finish.
Hope it helps you in algorithm learning. Have fun!
|2||Add Two Numbers||Java||Medium|
|3||Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters||Java||Medium|
|5||＊Longest Palindromic Substring||Java||Medium|
|13||Roman to Integer||Java||easy|
|14||Longest Common Prefix||Java||easy|
|21||Merge Two Sorted Lists||Java||easy|
|26||Remove Duplicates from Sorted Array||Java||easy|
|35||Search Insert Position||Java||easy|
|38||＊Count and Say||Java||easy|
|58||Length of Last Word||Java||easy|
|83||Remove Duplicates from Sorted List just like #26||Java||easy|
|88||Merge Sorted Array||Java||easy|
|104||Maximum Depth of Binary Tree||Java||easy|
|107||Binary Tree Level Order Traversal II||Java||easy|