- Contains the Conan recipes for the conan-center repository.
- Has a CI system that will build automatically the Binary packages for the recipes submitted in a Pull Request.
the Wiki of the project to read what is the
Conan-Center-Index, how it works and how to contribute with new recipes.
You can open an issue to:
- Report bugs/issues in a package:
- Use the [package] tag in the title of the issue to help identifying them.
- If you detect any issue or missing feature in a package, for example, a build failure or a recipe that not support a specific configuration.
- Specify the name and version
zlib/1.2.11and any relevant details about the fail configuration: Applied profile, building machine...
- Request a new library to be added:
- Use the [request] tag in the title of the issue to help identifying them.
- Indicate the name and the version of the library you would like to have in the repository. Also links to the project website, source download/repository and in general any relevant information that helps creating a recipe for the requested library.
- Report a failure in the CI system:
- If you open a PR and get an unexpected error you might comment in the failing PR.
- If the service or repository is down or failing, use the [service] tag in the title of a new issue to help identifying them.
- If your issue is not appropriate for a public discussion, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.