- Open ftp location (
open_ftp_location): Connect to a FTP server using the given URL.
- Add ftp bookmark (
add_ftp_bookmark): Bookmark current -or custom- URL.
- Open ftp bookmark (
open_ftp_bookmark): Open a bookmarked URL.
- Remove ftp bookmark (
remove_ftp_bookmark): Remove a bookmarked URL.
- Open ftp history (
open_ftp_history): Open a previous URL.
- Remove ftp history (
remove_ftp_history): Remove the whole connection history.
The URL must follow the format below:
- Support for URL-encoded chars in user/password (e.g.
- Show extra file/directory attributes: Permissions, Owner and Group.
- Connection pool under the hood for a better overall performance.
- File view/edit.
- Allow setting file/folder permissions, if applicable.
- Limit number of simultaneous connections to avoid
ftplib.error_temp: 421 Too many connections from the same IP address..
- Currently there is no way to close an active connection.
- When editing files, there is no way to know if a file has been edited. Must be uploaded manually through the popup.
- Create file command shows an editing files is not supported alert after file creation, although file edition is enabled.
- When in the root directory, the Go Up command raises an error.
- Move to trash has been disabled on purpose, there is no Trash support.
- Although there is -theoretically- FTP_TLS support, it has not been tested.
- Passwords are stored in plain text when creating Bookmarks.
- Passwords are shown in plain text in the URL (this can be mitigated using Bookmarks).
ftputilis loaded from a frozen copy included in the plugin source pointing to the 3.4 version. I have not found a better way to include it.
See the CHANGELOG.
See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations (MIT).