This PowerShell script downloads and installs the Amazon Web Services Tools for Windows PowerShell. The script has been written as a function to make it easy to incorporate it into other scripts or your PowerShell profile.
Running the script will install the MSI package downloaded from Amazon Web Services.
Written by: Paul Cunningham
Find me on:
- My Blog: https://paulcunningham.me
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/paulcunningham
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/cunninghamp/
- Github: https://github.com/cunninghamp
- V1.00, 3/12/2014, Initial version
- V1.01, 4/01/2016, Minor bug fix