Ghost Blog ThemeMnml — a Typographically Tasteful
Mnml is a beautiful, responsive, content-focused theme with great typography. The use of a type-scale, responsive typography, and carefully set line-length provide an optimal reading experience. Mnml also features post thumbnails on the homepage, an elegant print stylesheet, code syntax highlighting, and more.
UPDATE: If you like MNML, check out Laminim, my new ghost theme for serious bloggers.
If you have a question or have found a bug please open an issue and I’ll try to help as soon as possible; if you like this theme, or use it on your blog, make me happy by starring the project, or spreading the word!
See mnml in the wild!
- mnml.herokuapp.com Site for the theme. Runs latest official release or newer
- Check out the MNML in use wiki page, which lists a few dozen blogs I’ve spotted that sport the theme.
- Compatible with the latest version of Ghost
- Totally responsive
- Paid membership support (note: don’t forget to upload the included
- Perfect readability — MNML features a type-scale, responsive typography, and carefully set line length for the best reading experience.
- Great Typography
- Typeset in Source Serif Pro, Source Sans Pro, and Alegreya
- Blazingly fast Brick webfonts
- Cross-browser drop-capitals
- Attractive Pullquotes
<aside>tags for interrupting yourself
- Prism.js syntax highlighting
- Better horizontal rules
.thumbclass for inline responsive thumbnails
- Responsive post thumbnails on the homepage
- Elegant print stylesheet
- Robots.txt improves SEO by removing tag listings from search engines so your content is more prominent
- Responsive, accessible menu for static pages (or anything else) that stays out of the way [NEW!]
- Comments powered by Disqus, loaded asynchronously so they don’t slow down your site. [NEW!]
- Blazing fast
- Non-essential scripts and styles are loaded asynchronously or deferred
- Comments are only loaded when needed
- Uses the fastest math rendering library, and the fastest webfont provider 
- Optional Math rendering with KaTeX