- Install this component by copying to your
- Install the card: Upcoming Media Card
- Add the code to your
configuration.yamlusing the config options below.
- Add the code for the card to your
- You will need to restart after installation for the component to start working.
- If you're having issues, check out the troubleshooting guide before posting an issue or asking for help on the forums.
sensor: platform: trakt id: 'sakdfjawioehrw3985728935uksdf' secret: 'sdfoiwahjeflkaswjefi83q7829045uoijksldf' username: iantrich days: 10 exclude: 'The Bachelor'
type: custom:upcoming-media-card entity: sensor.upcoming_calendar title: Upcoming Movies
|id (Required)||string||Client ID (create new app at https://trakt.tv/oauth/applications - use device auth in redirect and uri urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob)|
|secret (Required)||string||Client Secret (create new app at https://trakt.tv/oauth/applications - use device auth in redirect)|
|username (Required)||string||trakt.tv username|
|days (Optional)||number||How many days to look forward for movies/shows. Default
|name (Optional)||string||Sensor name. Default
|exclude (Optional)||array||List of show titles to exclude as Trakt does not allow removal of shows from its service|
Due to how
custom_components are loaded, it is normal to see a
ModuleNotFoundError error on first boot after adding this, to resolve it, restart Home-Assistant.