A Django pluggable application that adds comments to your project.
It extends the once official django-contrib-comments with the following features:
- Thread support, so comments can be nested.
- Customizable maximum thread level, either for all models or on a per app.model basis.
- Optional notifications on follow-up comments via email.
- Mute links to allow cancellation of follow-up notifications.
- Comment confirmation via email when users are not authenticated.
- Comments hit the database only after they have been confirmed.
- Registered users can like/dislike comments and can suggest comments removal.
- Template tags to list/render the last N comments posted to any given list of app.model pairs.
- Emails sent through threads (can be disable to allow other solutions, like a Celery app).
Example sites and tests work under officially Django supported versions:
- Django 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11
- Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
Checkout the Docker image danirus/django-comments-xtd-demo.
Read The Docs and enjoy it.