- JS files were renamed to dygraph.js and dygraph.min.js.
- There's now a dygraph.css file that you must include.
- Dropped support for OldIE and other non-standard browsers. dygraphs works in IE11. I'm not sure about IE9 and IE10.
- Double-click to unzoom zooms all the way out (and ignores valueRange).
- Dropped old-style per-axis/per-series options.
- Add a legendFormatter option #683
thisis the Dygraph object in all callbacks
- pass through (row, col) to valueFormatter
- Option to not sync range in extras/synchronizer.js
- Additional options for styling the range selector
- getRowForX method
- setVisibility can set the visibility of multiple series at once.
- crosshair plugin extra
- rebase/straw broom plugin (#590)
- highlightSeriesBackgroundColor option
- yAxisExtremes() method.
- Passing strings in native format now throws. (Previously it kinda sorta worked.)
- Selections are always cleared with animations
- synchronizer calls previously-set callbacks
- synchronizer only syncs when graphs are ready
- Reset on synchronized graphs failed #524
- fix to improve synchronizer performance #658
- binary search bug fix in synchronizer
- Fix range selection when chart is located inside fullscreen element #576
- fillAlpha can be set per-series when fillGraph is set.
- xRangePad was ignored on unzoom #657
- Allow selected points where canvas-y coordinate is 0 (#692)
- Using valueRange with Logscale and yRangePad has unexpected results #661
- With "drawGapEdgePoints", unwanted point often drawn at beginning of chart #745
Other user-visible changes
- “legend: follow” positioning changes
- Code moved into a “src/“ directory
- Tests use Mocha instead of jstd
- dygraphs is split into ES6 modules and uses some ES6 features (e.g. arrows and destructuring).
- dygraphs is built using babel & browserify
- Code coverage is tracked continuously
- Bundle size is now tracked continuously
- dygraphs is now "retina" compatible.
- Dramatically improved performance for filled charts (i.e.
- More sensible date ticks: "Jan 08"→"Jan 2008", "29Jan"→"29 Jan"
- Using a non-existent option now throws (w/
- x-axis log scales
labelsUTCoption forces UTC formatting for all labels.
- The new DataHandler system allows for more flexibility in data loading.
thisis set to the dygraph in all callbacks.
- dygraphs has shrunk, because we moved some stuff into "extras" (133kb→122kb)
This will be the last major release to support browsers without a native implementation. See blog post for more details.