Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
we're proud to announce the fifth bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.5!
as always, please don't use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.5.tar.xz e303a42b33f78eb1f48d3b36d1df46f30873df4c5a7b49605314f61c49fbf281 darktable-2.2.5.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-2.2.5.dmg f6e8601fca9a08d988dc939484d03e137c16dface48351ef523b5e0bbbaecf18 darktable-2.2.5.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.4 can be found below.
- When appending EXIF data to an exported image, do not fail if reading of EXIF from the original file fails
- Support XYZ as proofing profile
- Clear DerivedFrom from XMP before writing it
- bauhaus: when using soft bounds, keep slider step constant
- Some GCC7 build fixes
- cmstest: fix crash when missing XRandR extension.
- Fix crash in Lua libs when collapsing libs
- Mac packaging: some fixes
- RawSpeed: TiffIFD: avoid double-free
- Fix a few alloc-dealloc mismatches
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS 9000D
- Nikon D500 (14bit-uncompressed, 12bit-uncompressed)
- Nikon D5600 (12bit-compressed, 12bit-uncompressed, 14bit-compressed, 14bit-uncompressed)
- Panasonic DC-FZ82 (4:3)
- Panasonic DMC-FZ80 (4:3)
- Panasonic DMC-FZ85 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-GH5 (4:3)
White Balance Presets:
- Pentax K-3 II
- Nikon D500
- Panasonic DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic DMC-LX100
- Pentax K-70
- Sony ILCE-5000