darktable is an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Write a blog about darktable
- Create a tutorial for darktable
- Help expand the user wiki
- Answer questions on the user mailing list
- Share your ideas on the developer mailing list
- Test releases
- Review pull requests
- Start hacking on darktable
./build.sh --prefix /opt/darktable --buildtype Release
./build.sh --prefix /opt/darktable --buildtype Debug
Tip: Check that you have the latest gphoto2 library installed in order to support the newest cameras.