data.world — Google Data Studio Community Connector
Google Data Studio (beta) turns your data into informative dashboards and reports that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable. Dashboarding allows you to tell great data stories to support better business decisions.
Create unlimited Data Studio custom reports with full editing and sharing.
data.world’s connector is designed for business intelligence analysts, researchers, journalists, and students who want to include in their reports.
Create your reports with data from multiple sources, including:
- Government agencies
- Canonical datasets
- Your own data hosted freely
- Data subsets via SQL
- The open data community
Using the data.world Connector is simple!
- Visit Data Studio and click on Data Sources from the left hand navigation.
- Click on the + (Add) button in the bottom right corner to create a new Data Source.
- Choose community connectors and find
- Once authorization has successfully completed, configure the parameters and click the Connect button in the top right.
- Once you successfully connect you can edit/manage fields in the same manner as any data source.
In addition, checkout this example
The data.world Web Data Connector is an open-source project. Community participation is encouraged. If you'd like to contribute, please follow the Contributing Guidelines.
Apache License 2.0