##In a Nutshell The Form reminds a user that their time-investment matters to you and your organization by giving the best possible experience when filling out a form.
##In Brief Jargon The Form creates the relationship between a validator, a formatter, and a restrictor for the most popular form types, and then notifies the developer and user about a form’s validity.
- Associates validation routines, such as character restrictions and the maximum character limits
- Encapsulates validity check and dirty flag handler for each required form item
- Lays our form items in a symmetrical grid, so labels, controls, format hints and colors are consistent
- Provides a simple tag-based approach to building a robust, long-form
- Gives feedback about how far along the user is in the completion process
- Shows a visual hint within its own field-column.
- Incorporates a Graphical Animated Feedback Indicator (GAFI), as well as form items that change their color based on their validity * state.
- Address 1
- Address 2
- American Express, Discover, Diner’s Club, Visa, MasterCard
- Credit Card Expiration Date
- Credit Card Number
- Credit Card Security Code
- Credit Card Type
- File Manager (including the previewing of image files)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Generic Input
- Numeric Stepper
- Phone Number
- Radio Button Group (confirming the user Selected 1 choice)
- Rich Text Editor
- Social Security
- Zip Code (with or without Extension)
- Most methods that makes up the Base FormItem Class can be overridden. There’s also a generic input that allows you to specify generic string restraints & requirements. I’ll be working to add some interfaces to help you along for performing extensions, along with sample code.
- The styles are externalized so you can easily change the feedback colors, form-item colors, and more.
- The Graphical Animated Feedback Indicator (GAFI) is optional.