Researching Wii U emulation. Licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later (GPLv3+).
You can find us for developer discussion:
- on discord using https://discord.gg/tPqFBnr
- or at #wiiu-emu on freenode.
- Windows with the latest update of Visual Studio 2017
- Linux with a modern C++17 friendly compiler
- 64 bit
- CMake v3.2+
- Vulkan 184.108.40.206+
- None, this is an in-development project and user support is not provided.
The latest Windows binaries are available via Actions artifacts.
./decaf-sdl play <path to game>
It is recommended to run the emulator from the root git directory so that it is able to access
resources/fonts/*. Alternatively, set
resources_path in the configuration file to point to the resources directory.
Configuration files can be found at:
- Windows -
- Linux -
On Linux, a "Bus error" crash usually indicates an out-of-space error in the temporary directory. Set the
TMPDIR environment variable to a directory on a filesystem with at least 2GB free.
Building from Source