This simple scene features a couple of wheels that you can spin by clicking them.
Read the tutorial about this scene
This scene shows you:
- How to add 3D models
- How to rotate an entity
- How to handle click events
- How to apply textures to primitive shapes
- How to create custom components to store custom data
- How to use systems to make gradual changes on every frame
- How to use component groups to keep track of multiple entities
Try it out
Install the CLI
Download and install the Decentraland CLI by running the following command:
npm i -g decentraland
Previewing the scene
Download this example and navigate to its directory, then run:
$: dcl start
Any dependencies are installed and then the CLI opens the scene in a new browser tab.
Click a wheel to make it spin. The more times you click it, the faster it spins.
Learn more about how to build your own scenes in our documentation site.
If something doesn’t work, please file an issue.
This scene is protected with a standard Apache 2 licence. See the terms and conditions in the LICENSE file.