- Users has to login first as well as new users have to signup. (Without login nothing will work).
- Registered users can write, delete and update a blog.
This application is deployed on heroku. To checkout this application visit this link https://blooggapp.herokuapp.com/
To setup the project on your local machine:
- Click on
- Go to your fork and
clonethe project to your local machine.
- Install the requirements
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- Apply the migrations
python manage.py migrate.
- Finally, run the development server
python manage.py runserver.
The project will be available at 127.0.0.1:8000.
To contribute to the project:
- Choose any open issue from.
- Comment on the issue:
Can I work on this?and get assigned.
- Make changes to your fork and send a PR.
To create a PR:
Follow the given link to make a successful and valid PR: https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-pull-request/
To send a PR, follow these rules carefully,otherwise your PR will be closed:
- Make PR title in this format:
Fixes #IssueNo : Name of Issue
For any doubts related to the issues, i.e., to understand the issue better etc, comment down your queries on the respective issue.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details