Deeplearning4J: Neural Net Platform
Deeplearning4J is an Apache 2.0-licensed, open-source, distributed neural net library written in Java and Scala.
Deeplearning4J integrates with Hadoop and Spark and runs on several backends that enable use of CPUs and GPUs. The aim is to create a plug-and-play solution that is more convention than configuration, and which allows for fast prototyping.
The most recent stable release in Maven Central is
0.7.2, and the current master is
To get started using Deeplearning4j, please go to our Quickstart. You'll need to be familiar with a Java automated build tool such as Maven and an IDE such as IntelliJ.
- Versatile n-dimensional array class
- GPU integration(Supports devices starting from Kepler,cc3.0. You can check your device's compute compatibility here.)
- datavec = Library for converting images, text and CSV data into format suitable for Deep Learning
- nn = core neural net structures MultiLayer Network and Computation graph for designing Neural Net structures
- core = additional functionality building on deeplearning4j-nn
- modelimport = functionality to import models from Keras
- nlp = natural language processing components including vectorizers, models, sample datasets and renderers
- scaleout = integrations
- spark = integration with Apache Spark versions 1.3 to 1.6 (Spark 2.0 coming soon)
- parallel-wraper = Single machine model parallelism (for multi-GPU systems, etc)
- aws = loading data to and from aws resources EC2 and S3
- ui = provides visual interfaces for tuning models Details here
We are not supporting Stackoverflow right now. Github issues should focus on bug reports and feature requests. Please join the community on Gitter, where we field questions about how to install the software and work with neural nets. For support from Skymind, please see our contact page.
Use Maven Central Repository
Search Maven Central for deeplearning4j to get a list of dependencies.
Add the dependency information to your
pom.xml file. We highly recommend downloading via Maven unless you plan to help us develop DL4J.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh one to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- If you feel uncomfortable or uncertain about an issue or your changes, don't hesitate to contact us on Gitter using the link above.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test that shows the bug was fixed or the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug us on Gitter until it gets merged and published. :)