Dell EMC OpenManage Ansible Modules
Dell EMC OpenManage Ansible Modules allows Data Center and IT administrators to use RedHat Ansible to automate and orchestrate the configuration, deployment, and update of Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers (12th generation of PowerEdge servers and later) by leveraging the management automation capabilities in-built into the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC).
Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers with:
- 12G and 13G PowerEdge Servers: iDRAC 7/8 with Firmware version 220.127.116.11 and above
- 14G PowerEdge Servers: iDRAC 9 with Firmware version 18.104.22.168 and above
- Ansible >= 2.3
- Python >= 2.7.5
- Dell EMC OpenManage Python SDK
Sample playbooks and examples could be found under examples directory
Sample Results for the respective modules could be found under samples directory.
- Ansible must be installed
yum install ansible
- Clone the latest development repository and install the ansible modules.
git clone https://github.com/dell/Dell-EMC-Ansible-Modules-for-iDRAC.git cd Dell-EMC-Ansible-Modules-for-iDRAC python install.py
cd Dell-EMC-Ansible-Modules-for-iDRAC python uninstall.py
This project is licensed under GPL-3.0 License. Please see the COPYING for more information
- This devel branch corresponds to the release actively under development.
- If you want to report any issue, then please report it by creating a new issue here
- If you have any requirements that is not currently addressed, then please let us know by creating a new issue here
- If you want to provide any feedback to the development team, then you can do so by sending an email to OpenManageAnsible@Dell.com
- We also have a #openmanageansible slack channel which you can use for reporting any issue, new feature request or for general discussion with development team. You can get an invite by requesting one at [here] (http://community.codedellemc.com).
- OpenManageAnsible (OpenManageAnsible@dell.com)