Event Badges by David
1.Freely design your name tag in any size in Sketch.
2.Select a layer where a participant's name would fit. And set its layer's name to name.
3.Execute Plugins → Event Badges by David → Generate
4.Select a column of names from your spreadsheet and paste into the pop up window in Sketch.
5.Done! (Export selected artboards as PDF.)
- It copies an initial name tag you designed as many as the number of participants.
- You can copy and paste an array of names from any spreadsheet software.
- It places the right number of name tags into A4 size artboards (usually 2-3) to work with any printer.
- Choosing other paper size options is not available yet. (ie. Letter)
- It generates vertical lines in subtle grey along the edges of name tags for you to cut easily.
- Beta Release (v0.6): Coming soon
- The First Attempt
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click on event-badges-by-david.sketchplugin
- You are very welcome to contribute to this project.
- ⇄ Pull requests and ★ Stars are always welcome.
- You can also send me an email if you are not familiar with Git.