openlayers_plus is a collection of behaviors that work with
the Drupal OpenLayers module,
version 2 and up. This module requires the OpenLayers module, but not
This provides the following functionality:
- BlockSwitcher: a clone of LayerSwitcher, with better themability and positioning via the Drupal block system.
- BlockToggle: a version of BlockSwitcher that toggles between two different layers only. Useful for situations in which layers represent the same data in slightly different ways.
- Legend: a block in a corner of a map that provides information on layers.
- Permalink: a version of Permalink optimized to persist layers between pages with different layer setups and without explicitly using the control.
- Popup: an interaction with point-based, clustered maps that allows clicking on points that results in scanning between items.
- Tooltip: an interaction with point-based maps that results in following links on hover.
- Scale Points: dynamic styling, changing point radii based on a certain value
This module does not provide thorough theming or accessory images: it's the responsibility of the site builder to tune styling.