This project is meant to help Power BI desktop developpers providing functions which are not included natively or giving useful information and links.
Some features :
- List all DAX formulas and allow to search text within or export to Excel
- List links between measures/columns (ie measures used by other measures)
- Compare measures between different versions of the same report
- Get the memory used by tables/columns
- Automatic export to Excel
- Get source files names and folder
- Pass parameters to R script
Please download .pbix files. Documentation is included in the reports.
####### IMPORTANT : in Power Query, type your Windows user name in the parameter 'WindowsUserName'
Very good tutorial of some features by Ruth Pozuelo (Curbal) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg7n_cLjtTw