f33dme is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
f33dme is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with f33dme. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
(C) 2011- by Adam Tauber, email@example.com
- python django - www.djangoproject.com/
- python opml - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/opml/0.5
- python feedparser - http://www.feedparser.org/
- jquery - http://jquery.com/
- jquery infinite scroll - http://www.infinite-scroll.com/infinite-scroll-jquery-plugin/ ; https://github.com/paulirish/infinite-scroll
- lxml, beautifulsoup
- Install dependencies
- Create a directory and check out this repository to it
- Go to the checked out directory
- Move downloaded jquery.js to
media/js/jquery.min.js- if infinite scroll enabled copy it to
local_settings.py- DATABASE_* settings are required
- Run the software:
python ./manage.py runserver url:port
- Visit http://url:port/
- Archive/bulk archive
- Infinite scroll with auto archive
- OPML import
- Feed management