Please sign in to comment.
Android: Replace emulation rotation crash workaround with proper fix
The workaround was added in 0446a58. The underlying problem is that we must not destroy the surface while the video backend is initializing, otherwise the video backend may reference nullptr. I've also cleaned up the logic for when to destroy the surface. Note that the comment in EmulationFragment.java about only being able to destroy the surface when emulation is running is not true anymore (due to de632fc, it seems like).
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 36 additions and 24 deletions.
- +2 −0 Source/Android/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/NativeLibrary.java
- +5 −10 Source/Android/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/activities/EmulationActivity.java
- +9 −13 Source/Android/app/src/main/java/org/dolphinemu/dolphinemu/fragments/EmulationFragment.java
- +8 −0 Source/Android/jni/MainAndroid.cpp
- +11 −1 Source/Core/Core/Core.cpp
- +1 −0 Source/Core/Core/Core.h