parsedmarc is a Python module and CLI utility for parsing DMARC
reports. When used with Elasticsearch and Kibana (or Splunk), it works
as a self-hosted open source alternative to commercial DMARC report
processing services such as Agari Brand Protection, Dmarcian, OnDMARC,
ProofPoint Email Fraud Defense, and Valimail.
This is a project is maintained by one developer. Please consider reviewing the open issues to see how you can contribute code, documentation, or user support. Assistance on the pinned issues would be particularly helpful.
Thanks to all contributors!
- Parses draft and 1.0 standard aggregate/rua reports
- Parses forensic/failure/ruf reports
- Can parse reports from an inbox over IMAP, Microsoft Graph, or Gmail API
- Transparently handles gzip or zip compressed reports
- Consistent data structures
- Simple JSON and/or CSV output
- Optionally email the results
- Optionally send the results to Elasticsearch and/or Splunk, for use with premade dashboards
- Optionally send reports to Apache Kafka