DPZFlickr is a Flickr API kit for PHP that supports authentication using OAuth 1.0a. It requires PHP 5.3 with the curl extension installed.
DPZFlickr is Copyright (c) 2012 David Wilkinson and is distributed under the MIT licence.
To see how to use this library, take a look in the examples directory
- index.php - a simple non-authenticated Flickr call
- auth.php - making an authenticated Flickr call
- convert-token.php - converting an old-style authentication token to an OAuth access token
- upload.php - upload a new photo
- replace.php - replace an existing photo