DuckDuckGo Tracker Radar Detector
To generate a Tracker Radar data set follow these steps:
Clone the Tracker Radar data repo
Generate 3rd party request data using the Tracker Radar Collector
Update the paths in config.json to point to your newly created crawler data files and the location of your Tracker Radar data repository
|trackerDataLoc||path to your Tracker Radar data repository|
|crawlerDataLoc||path to your crawler data directory|
|performanceDataLoc||path to your performance crawler data|
Generating Tracker Radar data
- Install dependencies
- Build site performance summary (optional)
npm run build-performance
- Update entity data (optional) note: requires some manual validation of the output data, see here for more info
npm run update-entities npm run apply-entity-changes
- Build Tracker Radar data files
npm run build
Right now all new feature development is handled internally.
Most bug fixes are handled internally, but we will accept pull requests for bug fixes if you first:
- Create an issue describing the bug.
- Get approval from DDG staff before working on it. Since most bug fixes and feature development are handled internally, we want to make sure that your work doesn't conflict with any current projects
Questions or help with anything else DuckDuckGo related?
This software is licensed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0 (see LICENSE).