Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This page hosts contributions by the community that complement or relate to ACMESharp.
Please note, these have not been vetted or tested and are not necessarily supported, so YMMV.
- @Lone-Coder has a stand-alone client that uses the ACMESharp client library and simplifies/automates lots of steps for Windows/IIS environments.
- @webprofusion-chrisc has started a front-end UI that calls out to the ACMESharp POSH module
- This video and this sequel shows how to use an older version of the library and PS module (by icannotgetafreename).
- @bseddon has contributed:
- @animetauren has a script that uses the ACMESharp client library and automates the steps to deploy a LE Cert to an Azure WebApps from requesting a certificate to uploading it to your Azure WebSite.
- @RobBiddle contributed a PowerShell module ACMESharpRoute53Automation which automates the ACMESharp process using Amazon Route53 DNS for Domain Validation
- Chris Henderson has contributed this script which helps automate the Manual MS-DNS validation for Exchange 2016.