Google Photos Sync
Sync Google Photos on a local disk.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY / DOWNLOAD SYNC
- Get credentials.json from google console and put them into the secrets folder
- Set photo path in config.json (along with other params)
How it works
It has 3 cron jobs which are:
- getting and caching google photo metadata (4x a day)
- probing files for their content length - file change detection (every hour - a limited number of items)
- actually downloading files (every hour - a limited number of items)
It will load and set up jobs and that's it.
$ node app
output verbose logs
$ node app -v
count number of metadata items downloaded and stored
$ node app -c
run a specific job once and exit
$ node app --job <job-name> --params <job-params-space-separated>
For a full list of jobs and job parameters, check out jobs.js.