NO LONGER FUNCTIONS/SUPPORTED
script.module.zap2xml is outdated due to changes to source information.
Please use the new script.module.zap2epg:
Zap2xml is an epg grabber which creates an xmltv file from data scraped from Zap2it or TVguide listings.
This addon is designed for use as a replacement for the perl xmltv apps that are difficult to use on a LibreELEC/OpenELEC distro since perl is not available.
It has been tested using LibreELEC and OpenELEC running Tvheadend for the backend.
Installing the addon manually:
- Download and move the script.module.zap2xml.zip to your LibreELEC/OpenELEC machine using whatever method you are the most comfortable with.
- Navigate to SYSTEM->Addons->Install from zip == use the file browser to navigate to the file and select it.
- Navigate to SYSTEM->Addons->My Addons->Program Addons->zap2xml
- Select Configure and set your username, password and options.
- Configure your tv backend to use tv_grab_zap2xml