EEA Faceted Inheritance
An extension to be used within eea.facetednavigation in order to allow objects to inherit faceted configuration from another faceted navigable object. This way one can define a global faceted navigable folder and reuse this configuration for multiple heritors.
- Latest source code in EEA svn:
Copyright and license
The Initial Owner of the Original Code is European Environment Agency (EEA). All Rights Reserved.
The EEA Faceted Inheritance (the Original Code) is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Contributor(s): Alin Voinea (Eau de Web),
- Antonio De Marinis (European Environment Agency),
More details under docs/License.txt
- EEA Faceted Navigation wiki page: http://taskman.eionet.europa.eu/projects/zope/wiki/FacetedNavigation
- Featured EEA products (Zope/Plone add-ons): http://eea.github.io
EEA - European Enviroment Agency (EU)