Ekylibre is a simple enterprise management web application for farmers and small enterprises. Ekylibre is written with Ruby on Rails framework and use PostgreSQL/PostGIS stack. More details can be found on the official website http://ekylibre.org.
You can learn how to contribute in Ekylibre by following our official guide:
This installation method works with Debian-like OS (Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint...):
Ekylibre depends on PostgreSQL (≥ 9.5) and PostGIS (≥ 2.2).
We encourage you to contribute to Ekylibre.
- See our conventions (Français)
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so we can cherry-pick around it.
To run integration test, do:
wget https://github.com/mozilla/geckodriver/releases/download/v0.11.1/geckodriver-v0.11.1-linux64.tar.gz tar xzvf geckodriver-v0.11.1-linux64.tar.gz sudo cp geckodriver /usr/bin
Ekylibre is released under the GNU/AGPLv3 license.