Ekylibre is a farm management information system (aka FMIS) web application.
More details can be found on the official website https://ekylibre.com
Global requirement before installing Ekylibre
This installation method works with Debian-like OS (Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint...):
We encourage you to contribute to Ekylibre.
- See our conventions (Français)
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so we can cherry-pick around it.
Ekylibre is released under the GNU/AGPLv3 license.