Stream Deck Plugin Template
Stream Deck Plugin Template requires Stream Deck 4.1 or later.
Stream Deck Plugin Template is a complete plugin that shows you how to
- load and save settings using Stream Deck's persistent store
- setup and communicate with the Property Inspector
- pass messages directly from Property Inspector to the plugin (and vice versa)
- localize your Property Inspector's UI to another language
If you think about creating a Stream Deck plugin, it's a good idea to start with this template, because it already implements all code required to communicate from your plugin to the
Property Inspector and to your
There are also a bunch of utility helpers included, which makes it easy to process messages sent and received via Websockets.
Together with the
PISamples library it helps you create your full-fledged Stream Deck plugin fast.
- cross-platform (macOS, Windows)
- localization support
- styled Property Inspector included
- Property Inspector contains all required boilerplate code to let you instantly work on your plugin's code.
Quickstart: From Template to Plugin in under a minute
A short guide to help you getting started quickly.
- Download or clone the template plugin.
Do a search/replace on strings in the template's files:
Use your utility of choice (or your terminal) to do a full string replace using:
Replace all occurences of:
Stream Deck Template with
Your Plugin Name
Fire up your preferred code-editor and open
Remove what you don't need and start coding (e.g. in the