Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a minor bug fix release:
- Fix a display error in Windows colored output.
This is a feature and bug fix release:
- Improved default logging: a new logging format is enabled by default, being more user-friendly.
- Machine-readable format: use the
--mlogparameter, you can ask geth to output machine-readable log formats such as
- Fix an issue in head sync tracking which can cause peers dropping.
GOMAXPROCSsetting allowing better customization.
- Fix a bug in the
geth monitorcommand for Windows.
Bug fixes and stability fixes for Geth Ellaism:
- Update bootnodes. Fix the problem that in some occasions it cannot connect to the network.
Bug fixes and stability fixes for Ellaism, including:
- core: avoid recovery deadlock when recovering chaindata with an invalidity not at head.
- geth: --chain command cleans incoming value to sidestep issue when given value contains trailing slash.
- geth: version tag is now shown.
Merged new features and bug fixes from Geth Classic, including:
- Recoverability and stability for blockchain database.
mlogmachine-readable and event-based logging.
dumpcommand that allows dumping the full blockchain database.
- Please see the Geth Classic release note for more information.
Included specific bug fixes and stability fixes for Ellaism, including:
- Fixed a bug in test where it uses the wrong minimal gas limit.
- Added new startup message for Ellaism.