Skip to content
- Create an empty MySQL database on your webserver.
- Download the package by going to http://github.com/elplatt/seltzer and
clicking the "ZIP" button.
Or, if using the command line/terminal, type
wget https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer/archive/branch.zip where "branch" is the branch you want to download.
You can also fetch it from git by using the following command -
git clone https://github.com/elplatt/seltzer.git
- Unzip the downloaded package.
- Under seltzer/crm, copy config.sample.inc.php to config.inc.php,
and modify it to reflect the settings for your database and organization.
- Upload the seltzer/crm directory to the document root of your webserver. Example: /var/www/html/crm. If you want to use a directory other than /crm, you will need to update $config_base_path in config.inc.php.
- Make sure PHP "magic quotes" are disabled (http://php.net/manual/en/security.magicquotes.disabling.php).
- Open a web browser and navigate to install.php in the crm directory. Example: http://yourserver.com/crm/install.php
- Enter an email and choose a password for the admin user.
- You can now log in using "admin" as the username and the password you
selected during installation.
- Optionally go to Plans > Import to upload a CSV file of existing members. See HOWTO Import Plans for more info.
- Optionally go to Members > Import to upload a CSV file of existing members. See HOWTO Import Members for more info.