Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Created workaround for bug #37
Since Asian fonts have some empty space before and after characters, space is also added to line numbers in order to align them. But since it is not known which Asian font will be used (depends on system settings), there are parameters in config file (AsianBeforeSpace - pixels of empty space above line number and AsianAfterSpace - pixels of empty space under line number) that can be used to align line numbers for each user.
- Fixed bug #39
- Form put in focus after opening #30
- Possible to format only part of sentence (boxing won't be used in this case due to OneNote limitation) as requested in #30
- Possible to change formatted text font size (new parameter in config, default size 10) #32
- Possible to use different character instead of line numbers like $ #29
- Settings saved correctly #31
- It is possible to format existing text on OneNote page.
- It is possible to update already formatted text.
- Color definition for unmatched text and text background now properly taken from theme (Default and Canvas fields). Possible to create combination with different box and background color.
- Updated highlight.exe to 3.38
- Possibility to add new themes, just add to themes folder inside installation. Additional themes available at: https://github.com/andre-simon/highlight/tree/master/themes
Implemented features from #2
Code and line numbers are boxed (it is possible to select code without selecting line numbers).
Background color can be set.