Follow on Twitter for updates and general questions. For bug reports and feature requests please use Issues page.
Syntax highlighting performed using https://github.com/andre-simon/highlight
In case AddIn doesn't show after install, check if this helps Not showing after install
Add new code
- Select language from menu
- Enter source code in pop-up window and press OK
- Highlighted source code will show up in page
Format existing text or edit formatted text
- Select text that you want to format or edit (you can select whole or only part of note). In case part on note is already formatted, you can select whole source code box.
- From NoteHighlight menu select desired language
- NoteHighlight form will open with selected text
- Edit text or change formatting same as for new code
- Go to installation folder and find file ribbon.xml and open it with text editor
Default installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\CodingRoad\NoteHighlight2016\ or C:\Program Files\CodingRoad\NoteHighlight2016\
- Edit property "visible" from "false" to "true" for languages that you want to use. It is necessary to restart OneNote for changes to take effect
It is also possible to add new languages (supported by highlight tool) by adding new rows to ribbon.xml but if you need new language then you are smart enough to figure it out :)