Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
npm uninstall -g ember-cli-- Remove old global ember-cli
npm cache clean-- Clear NPM cache
bower cache clean-- Clear Bower cache
npm install -g email@example.com-- Install new global ember-cli
rm -rf node_modules bower_components dist tmp-- Delete temporary development folders.
npm install --save-dev firstname.lastname@example.org-- Update project's
package.jsonto use latest version.
npm install-- Reinstall NPM dependencies.
bower install-- Reinstall bower dependencies.
ember init-- This runs the new project blueprint on your projects directory. Please follow the prompts, and review all changes (tip: you can see a diff by pressing d). The most common source of upgrade pain is missing changes in this step.
The following changes are required if you are upgrading from the previous
- Addon Developers
- No changes required
- Core Contributors
- No changes required
- This version of Ember CLI no longer supports Node.js v0.10 per the Ember Node.js LTS Support policy.
- As part of this release we have experimental support for including Ember from npm via the
ember-sourcenpm package. We hope to discover the gaps during this release cycle and make that the default in a future release.
- #5994 No 'diff' option when binaries are involved (confirm-dialog). @fpauser
- #6241 destroy deletes empty folders @kellyselden
- #6096 Fix and improve Watcher.detectWatcher @stefanpenner
- #6081 [BUGFIX] Header files import concat @stefanpenner
- #6296 Include relative path on ember asset-sizes @josemarluedke
- #6301 [Fixes #6300] consistent concat, regardless of system EOL @stefanpenner
- #6305 Use Ember.assign for start-app test helper.
- #6307 Node.js LTS updates. @nathanhammond
- #6306 [ENHANCEMENT] Use npm 3 @dfreeman
- #6337 DOC: #addBowerPackagesToProject
- #6358 Use secure URLs in docs where possible @xtian
- #6363 [ENHANCEMENT] Add 2.8-lts scenario to default ember-try config @BrianSipple
- #6369 Enable ember-source. @nathanhammond
Thank you to all who took the time to contribute!