This release includes lots of handy minor fixes:
- We now have official binaries for Linux, Mac and Windows. Please let
me know whether these work for you.
cld2dependencies have been replaced with pure
Rust dependencies. This makes it easier to support many platforms and
to build from source.
- We now have a progress bar for media exports!
- Argument parsing has been totally overhauled, so help messages should
- Error formatting has been standardized and improved, so it's easier to
figure out why something went wrong.
- We now support *.srt files generated by Aeneas, which is excellent for
syncing audiobooks with text. These broke before because Aeneas
occasionally generates 0-second subtitles, which we rejected as