This is the official repository of ChameleonMini, a freely programmable, portable tool for NFC security analysis that can emulate and clone contactless cards, read RFID tags and sniff/log RF data. Thanks to over 1700 backers from our Kickstarter project, the current Revision G has been realized by Kasper & Oswald GmbH.
The ChameleonMini RevG is now also available via the Kasper & Oswald Webshop. Thank you for supporting the project!
IMPORTANT: Third-party Clones
We are aware of various third-party ChameleonMini clones or modified variants that are available on the Internet. Warning: We have evidence that some of these devices are defective or suffer from reading problems et cetera. Please understand that we cannot give support for these non-official devices, as we have no schematics / layout or other information, nor do we know the manufacturers. In case of problems, please contact the manufacturers of your device directly.
Note to the manufacturers: Some of the third-party ChameleonMini are violating the ChameleonMini license, please obey the license (see LICENSE.txt)!
Supported Cards and Codecs
If you have any questions, please visit the Issues page and ask your questions there so everyone benefits from the answer.
The code repository contains
- Doc: A doxygen documentation
- Drivers: Chameleon drivers for Windows and Linux
- Dumps: Dumps of different smartcards
- Hardware: The layout and schematics of the PCB
- Firmware: The complete firmware including a modified Atmel DFU bootloader and LUFA
- Software: Contains a python tool for an easy configuration (and more) of the ChameleonMini, Note that this is currently under construction
- RevE: Contains the whole contents of the discontinued RevE repository.
- RevE-light: Contains our development files for the RevE-light - WARNING: currently not supported / not functional