React + Apollo + GraphQL + Redux + React Router + Express SSR Boilerplate
This boilerplate app uses the Mixcloud API to fetch a profile, shows, and followings from an example user. The username is hard-coded here and should be instead passed as an argument from react-router. I didn't have time to do this before the BerlinJS talk :)
- Includes hot module reloading.
- Includes examples of selective server-side rendering.
dataloaderfor extra smart batching and caching.
- React aliased by
preact-compatfor smaller bundle size.
- Sass/CSS all run through CSSNext PostCSS plugin.
yarn build:all && yarn start:prod
- Demonstrate mutations
- Pass username as argument from react-router URL param
- Add tests since I bothered to set up the Jest harness and stuff