Please sign in to comment.
Syncmanager: fetch journal entries in chunks.
Before this commit we used to fetch the whole journal entry list in one go, which caused issues in two cases: 1. On slow internet connections the download may fail. 2. With big journals: Android interrupts sync managers if they don't perform any significant network traffic for over a minute, and because we would first download and only then process, we would sometimes hit this threshold. Current chunk size is set to 50. 1: https://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.html
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 25 additions and 21 deletions.
- +5 −1 app/src/main/java/com/etesync/syncadapter/journalmanager/JournalEntryManager.java
- +0 −2 app/src/main/java/com/etesync/syncadapter/syncadapter/CalendarSyncManager.java
- +0 −2 app/src/main/java/com/etesync/syncadapter/syncadapter/ContactsSyncManager.java
- +17 −13 app/src/main/java/com/etesync/syncadapter/syncadapter/SyncManager.java
- +3 −3 app/src/test/java/com/etesync/syncadapter/journalmanager/ServiceTest.java