Evert Pot evert
- phpdoc-md 65 PHPDocumentor Markdown generator
- sitemap-php 37 Lightweight library for generating Google sitemap XML files
- google-api-php-client 33 DO NOT USE THIS PACKAGE. ITS NOT MAINTAINED.
- SabreAMF 30 SabreAMF is a AMF encoder/decoder writting in PHP. Supports AMF0 and 3.
- slowdeath 22 A proof of concept low-traffic DOS script
Repositories contributed to
- fruux/sabre-dav 507 sabre/dav is a CalDAV, CardDAV and WebDAV framework for PHP
- fruux/sabre-vobject 207 The VObject library for PHP allows you to easily parse and manipulate iCalendar and vCard objects
- fruux/sabre.io 11 sabre.io website
- fruux/fruux.github.io 1 This repository is managed automatically by our deploy scripts. See the fruux/sabre.io repository for the source.
- fruux/sabre-http 68 The sabre/http library provides utilities for dealing with http requests and responses.
Contributions in the last year 2,096 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 20 days January 25 – February 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 27 commits to fruux/sabre-dav May 18 – May 20
- Pushed 3 commits to fruux/fruux.github.io May 19 – May 20
- Pushed 20 commits to fruux/sabre-http May 18 – May 20
- Pushed 2 commits to fruux/sabre-xml May 19
- Pushed 1 commit to fruux/sabre-skel May 19
- Pushed 1 commit to fruux/sabre-uri May 19
- Pushed 2 commits to fruux/sabre-cs May 19
- Pushed 4 commits to fruux/sabre-event May 19
- Pushed 2 commits to fruux/sabre.io May 19
- Pushed 3 commits to fruux/sabre-vobject May 19
- Pushed 2 commits to evert/evert.github.com May 19
- Pushed 3 commits to fruux/sabre-katana May 18
5 Pull Requests
- Merged #660 Principal could break html output for non-href principals.
- Merged #25 Coding standards changes
- Open #223 Renamed digesta1 to passwordhash and changed columns to VARBINARY.
- Merged #220 A few small edits.
- Merged #48 Integrate sabre/cs
9 Issues reported
- Closed #662 Parser for the `share` request has a bug
- Open #658 schedule-default-calendar-uri broken
- Closed #49 Fully deprecate everything in Sabre\HTTP\Util and Sabre\HTTP\URLUtil
- Open #656 Support for the updated `Prefer` header.
- Open #655 Releasing 3.0
- Open #225 `install.php` should not redirect to `admin.php` everytime
- Open #224 Web installer should provide better feedback on error
- Closed #218 Console install throws error on mysql database creation. Needs a better error message
- Closed #217 Using home/end buttons in install script messes up input